Brickell Honda is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the look out for experienced and detail focused people to join us as an Accounting Clerk
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current
- Recording information, processing, and filing forms
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports
- Updating ledgers, researching, and resolving discrepancies
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles
- Responding appropriately to a vendor, client, and internal requests
- Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently
- 1 years of experience in a previous position
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles
- Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information
- High level of accuracy and efficiency
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills
- Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software may be required
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.