Brickell Honda is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for experienced and detail focused people to join us as an Assistant Comptroller
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Preparing and consolidating financial statements and reports.
- Assisting with the development and evaluation of budgets and preparing budget reports.
- Supporting the formulation and implementation of control systems within the organization.
- Overseeing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll, identifying discrepancies, and reconciling accounts.
- Supporting the accounting department with all aspects of the general ledger.
- Ensuring strict compliance with company and regulatory standards.
- Preparing and managing accounts using various software programs.
- Preparing and assisting with audits.
- Following changes in regulations and compiling reports regarding compliance issues, standards, and accounting practices.
- Previous experience as an accountant, assistant comptroller, or in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of relevant financial accounting regulations
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of accounting software programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent math and accounting skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.