Brickell Honda is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for experienced and organized people to join us as a Billing Clerk
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Accurately bill all new and used car deals
- Calculate sales commissions and bonuses
- Accurately verify the costs and transactions of each vehicle sale
- Communicates with customer on the status of any orders and notifies them upon delivery to the dealership
- Resolve any account related issues
- Provide additional administrative support as needed
- Aftermarket products submission and cancellations
- Reconcile schedules
- 1 year of experience in a similar role and in the automotive industry
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational skills
- CDK dealership computer knowledge
- Fast learner that is open to change
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Excellent math aptitude and attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.