Brickell Honda is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for experienced and detail focused people to join us as a Bookkeeper
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, 401k, and bank accounts at the end of each month
- Monitor financial transactions and reports
- Process accounts receivable and payable
- Process checks
- Understand ledgers
- Work with an accountant when necessary
- Handle monthly payroll using accounting software
- At least 3 years of bookkeeping experience, preferably within a dealership environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software
- Must be organized, detailed-oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with accounting software such as Xero, QuickBooks, or MYOB
- Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.