Brickell Honda is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for talented and experienced leaders to join our team. As a Pre-Owned Sales Manager
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Recruit, hire, train, and oversee a team of automotive salespeople
- Set sales goals, track progress, and lead the team to achieve and exceed those quotas
- Coach salespeople on best practices for closing more vehicle deals and provide advice and guidance to improve sales performance
- Ensures that previously used vehicles intended for the retail market are covered by a legal warranty of fitness.
- Forecast sales for upcoming months and quarters
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect used-vehicle sales.
- Develops, implements, and monitors a follow-up system for used-vehicle purchasers.
- Step in to answer customer questions and issues when required
- Coordinate and lead all regular sales meetings with the sales staff
- Keeps abreast of auto auction activity and prices and attends auctions on a regular basis.
- Develop and manage a CRM platform to retain customers and seek out new prospective sales
- Maintain a strong focus on the satisfaction of all customers
- Compile regular reports for dealership management to review
- 5+ years of experience in a pre-owned automotive sales role
- Proven knowledge of effective sales strategies and best practices
- Substantial track record of exceeding sales quotas and goals
- Excellent leadership skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and service-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of inventory control and management, Knowledge of federal, state, hazardous materials and waste, and OSHA regulations
- Willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.