Brickell Honda is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for organized people to join us as a Shipping and Receiving Associate
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Count, weigh, or measure items on incoming and outgoing shipments
- Verify information against invoices, orders, and any other relevant records
- Determine method of shipment and delivery
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments and correspond with shipper to rectify any damages and shortages
- Ensure that outgoing shipments meet required specifications
- Maintain a clear and thorough record of all shipments and deliveries
- Deliver parts to internal technicians/shop
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- 1 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience of the automotive industry
- People focused and strives to provide great customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills preferred
- Valid and current Driver's License with ability to maintain a good driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.