Buying a New Honda Passport
The new Honda Passport is a two-row SUV that offers reliability and an air of refinement. Known for its rugged exterior look and simple cabin design, the new Honda Passport is perfect for driving to your next outdoor adventure. Though there have not been significant changes from the previous model year, the new Honda Passport focuses on quality, extra space, and standard technology equipment.
Honda Passport New Model Year (2024)
Are there any new updates with the new model year Honda Passport? The new Honda Passport is set for release in 2024. It's expected to retain a lot of the great features from the previous year but with some possible additions. The Honda Passport has remained consistent throughout the years by packing in the same reliability and versatility. Drivers can expect a smooth and comfortable ride for light offroading thanks to its strong V6 engine and eight-inch ground clearance.
One of the big improvements in last year's Honda Passport is standardizing all-wheel drive in all three trims. There are a few other standard features that are common in every new Honda Passport trim. Every Honda Passport SUV comes equipped with elegant interior details like leather-trimmed seats and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. Standard technology includes high-quality features like an eight-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto smartphone integration, wireless charging, and smart entry/auto lock.
Last year's Passport was available in three available trims. It's expected that the new Honda Passport will update the TrailSport trim to be more capable off-road. This trim promises to have more rugged revisions that make off-roading easier with features, like skid plates, all-terrain tires, and an improved suspension.
All of these trims come with standard safety and driver assistance technology. However, there are a few factors to be aware of before purchasing a new Honda Passport. From last year's trims, you can expect some key differences between them.
- The EX-L: At the most basic trim available, the EX-L still has a lot of bells and whistles for being the cheapest option. The standard all-wheel drive, heated front seats, moonroof, and refined leather-trimmed seats make this an excellent choice for value and quality.
- The Trailsport: This trim features a few exterior upgrades that make it a great SUV for all your adventures, including roof rails and LED fog lights. It also contains subtle interior aesthetic differences from the other trims, like orange stitching throughout the leather-trimmed seats, as well as amber ambient lighting throughout the cabin.
- The Elite: This is the most expensive trim available and contains much of the same comfort and technology as the other two trims. Some of the upgrades in this trim include the convenience of a hands-free powered tailgate, the comfort of a heated steering wheel, and ambient white lighting throughout the cabin.
Why Should You Buy a New Honda Passport?
Are you looking for a five-passenger vehicle with ample cargo space, a roomy cabin, and a smooth ride for light offroading on your travels? The new Honda Passport delivers on all these features and includes many high-quality standard technologies that aim to keep you comfortable and safe. Plus, with the expected additions to the TrailSport trim, the Passport is expected to be more capable to handle rough terrain. With so many great standard features available on all trims, this vehicle is a great choice for those looking for a quality SUV that's comfortable and easy to drive.
Who Should Buy a New Model Year Honda Passport?
The new Honda Passport is a reliable and upscale SUV. Due to its roomy interior, it's perfect for families or those who love travel and want extra cargo space. Here are a few points to consider as you contemplate purchasing a new model-year Passport.
- It's a great size car for families with two kids, as the cabin is roomy and features a large cargo area.
- Every trim has a lot of safety and driver assistance technology features, so you can have protection while driving your family.
- It's a great SUV for traveling. With all-wheel drive and light-off roading capabilities, you'll be able to stay safe and have control even during rough weather conditions.
- If you're looking for a rugged vehicle that can handle a bit of off-roading, the updated TrailSport trim may be a great choice for you.
If you're looking for an SUV that doesn't skimp on storage, space, or standard safety features, then the new Honda Passport is a great option for you.
Should You Lease a New Honda Passport?
There are a few different payment options available. Leasing may work best for your situation as it includes affordable monthly payments. At Brickell Honda, our experienced finance team can help you decide which payment plan works best for your financial situation. We provide clarity and transparency on all payment plans so that you can feel confident with your lease.
What Honda Passport Trim Is Right for You?
Choosing the right trim for your next Honda Passport can be challenging. Fortunately, all trims include refined interior details and safety features, so you can be sure that whatever your budget, you are going to be driving a quality SUV. However, you may find some of the extra features that are included in the trims may be worth the higher price tag.
- If you are looking for an option that balances quality and value extremely well, then the most basic trim available is the right choice for you. It has a lot of the same safety and technology features as the other two trims. Plus, it features elegant leather-trimmed seats that are not often found in basic trims.
- If you are looking for a vehicle that has more outdoor adventure details, then the Trailsport may work well for your needs. It features a roof rack that can hold your mountain bikes, kayaks, luggage, and more.
- If you are looking for an SUV with all the elegant features you can get, then the Elite trim could work for you. It features ambient lighting around the interior of the cabin, as well as a heated steering wheel for those cold mornings when you have to drive a morning commute.
At Brickell Honda, we strive to provide superior customer service during the entire car shopping experience. We'll gladly go on test rides, offer our professional opinion on models, and provide clear and helpful information during the payment and financing process so that you can drive away in the perfect SUV for you and your family.